March Favourites: What I’ve Been Lovig

I genuinely feel like it was no longer than a few days ago that I was writing up my February favourites. Where has the time gone lately – does anyone else feel like the last few weeks have just flown by? I’ve been so excited for this favourites post, as I always am. I love talking all about what products I’ve been loving as well as other little things that have made my month fab. Without further ado, here are my March favourites.

Blistex Lip Brilliance Blushing

I’ve had this product for a few months now but I hadn’t yet shown it the appreciation it deserves. For a start, it’s completely saved my lips from the bitter Winter cold. They were becoming so dry and flaky that I just desperately needed something to bring them back to life. Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of lip balms that do an absolutely amazing job but this one scores above all the rest for me. It looks so lovely applied, it’s a really pretty pale pink with a gorgeous shimmer to it. This makes it the perfect lip product to wear when you can’t wear lipstick because your lips are too dry but you want a pop of colour. I’d love them to release a wider range of colours, I’d definitely get them all.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream

One day, I’d had a really miserable day at work and I wanted to buy myself a little treat as a reward for getting through it. I’d just ran out of hand cream so I decided to browse The Body Shop for a new one. I’ve never actually owned one of their hand creams before but their products are consistently great for my skin so I went in with high hopes. I really love fruity scents so I opted for the pink grapefruit one and I’m actually obsessed with it. The smell is so strong that I’ve been getting compliments on how I smell when I’ve just applied it. It’s also super moisturising which is just what I need to protect and repair my hands from the cold.

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow

I’ve been using these cream eyeshadows for a few months now but I’d never thought to include them in a favourites. However, I’ve found that they’ve become almost a daily product so I just had to take the time to rave about them. First of all, the shade range is gorgeous; I’ve got ‘On Bronze’ and ‘Pink Gold’ as they’re the perfect neutral shimmers for an every day look. I use a flat eyeshadow brush to apply this to my lids and then a clean fluffy brush to blend out the edges a little. It works just as well using your finger to apply it too as it blends so easily. These eyeshadows stay on all day and are perfect for a quick eye look without spending hours on complicated eyeshadow. They also make the perfect travel make-up for when you’re on the go and don’t want to cart a whole palette and set of brushes around.

Pimkie Buckle Detail Flat Chelsea Boots

I’d been after a new pair of Chelsea boots for work as my other ones were falling apart. After a browse on many different online shops, I just kept on coming back to these boots on ASOS. My favourite part has got to be the circle zip, it’s such a cool little extra detail and I’ve been getting so many compliments whenever I wear these boots. The quality of these boots feel really great as well which is what I need as I plan to do a lot of walking in these. Plus, the damage to my bank account wasn’t bad at all which is impressive considering how good the quality is. If you need some new boots, definitely grab yourself a pair of these!

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This show has been around since 2005 but my boyfriend and I only just recently started watching it on Netflix. It’s such an addictive show and is the perfect show for cheering me up. It’s basically centered around five friends who all work in the same pub; every episode has a different mini-story and all of them are absolutely hilarious. This is definitely a silly, immature sort of comedy which I really love. All of the characters have got their own big egos and it makes for some truly funny viewing. If you’re after a light-hearted, easy watch then I’d definitely recommend this show.

Lucy Locket

Lucy Locket is a YouTube channel that I came across via a recommendation from Gabriella Lindley (velvetgh0st). I’ve been religiously watching Lucy’s YouTube videos ever since I watched her first “what I eat in day”, which is what her channel centres around. For some reason I just can’t stop watching these types of videos now. One thing I love most about her eating videos is that she shows it’s completely normal to eat a proper balanced diet, promoting perfectly normal eating habits which is so refreshing amongst all of these “cleansing” and restrictive diets. Plus, Lucy seems like the loveliest person ever and makes you want to be her best friend.

Firewatch

My boyfriend bought this video game for us to play together and I’m not the biggest gamer in the world (The Sims is about as far as I go) but I genuinely really enjoyed this game. It’s a first person mystery adventure game where you play a forest lookout that is new to the job. You’re basically in the middle of nowhere and your only friend is a woman on the other end of a walkie talkie. Lots of strange things start to occur and my boyfriend and I admittedly got pretty creeped out as the story went on. There’s a lot of multiple choice options that affect how the story plays out which is an element I really enjoyed. I also love that this is a no-skill game, it’s more about solving the puzzle so if you’re not a big gamer then you can still enjoy playing it without needing any gaming experience. I’d definitely recommend this if you’re after a new game and like something that keeps you a little on edge.

What have you been loving the most this March? Stick a comment below!

1. March 27, 2018 / 9:37 pm

Loving those Chelsea boots 😍😍 and I always love the creams from the Body Shop (body butters are my fave!) great post lovely!❤️❤️

• March 27, 2018 / 9:39 pm

I thought you might, I’m not sure why but I thought they’d fit your style really well! They always smell so amazing, don’t they? Now I need all the scents, haha. Thanks Gab! x

• March 27, 2018 / 9:41 pm

They’re definitely a “me” boot 😂😂 and they really do – they also last forever, but when they run out I always think “hey, I only got this a year ago WTF?!” 😂😂❤️

• March 27, 2018 / 9:48 pm

Haha! I’m getting through mine so quickly because I’m just so obsessed with the smell that I’m constantly applying it to get another whiff 😂 x

2. March 27, 2018 / 10:12 pm

Love these boots! Definitely very you!
    I have also got into cream eyeshadows recently, and cream blushes!

3. March 28, 2018 / 10:41 am

‘Pink Gold’ is such a gorgeous shade – I may have to treat myself the next time I’m in town! I also adore those Chelsea Boots, I’m a sucker for anything with silver detailing so these are perfect.. 😍

• April 8, 2018 / 12:03 pm

Ooh do it! They have so many lovely colours. I love silver detailing too! I thought the zip was super cool x

4. March 28, 2018 / 1:50 pm

OH MY GOD THOSE BOOTS. Why have you never put these on social media before!? I need them!! That circle zip is so gorgeous! Also I LOVE the pink grapefruit range but don’t buy the shower gel – for some reason it makes you smell weirdly like BO after getting out the shower and it’s really not good hahaha. I love your favourites posts, I always find at least one thing I want to buy in them, you’re gonna make me even poorer than I already am!

• March 28, 2018 / 1:55 pm

Haha! I’ve only had them a week or so, I’ve been so excited to show them off. Oh my god! Noted. To be honest, I’m still grieving over running out of my Pumpkin shower gel. Aww thank you! My apologies haha xx

5. Lucille
    March 29, 2018 / 10:25 am

Thank you so much for including my Youtube Channel in your blog post! You are such a talented blogger! Your blog is so beautifully written 😊x

• April 8, 2018 / 12:04 pm

Thank you so much for reading, that means such a lot to me! I absolutely love your channel x

6. March 30, 2018 / 2:24 pm

I love the look and sound of all of these items! You’ve definitely got some good favourites here. Also your photos are brilliant! I love how you’ve matched it to Spring, that’s sweet. Also The Body Shop has some amazing hand creams! I’ve yet to try Pink Grapefruit though. Your boots are adorable!!

• April 8, 2018 / 12:05 pm

Thanks so much, I’m trying to really improve on my photos so that means a lot! Pink grapefruit smells gorgeous, it’s my first The Body Shop hand cream but definitely not my last x

7. March 30, 2018 / 10:11 pm

Them boots are so pretty but also RIP 🙁 sad times what happened to them! I’ve really been enjoying Fortnite – a game, it’s free so I’d recommend you trying it out 🙂 and also creme eggs, i’ve never been a massive fan but I’m bloody obsessed this year haha x

Lily | The Wellbeing Edit

• April 8, 2018 / 12:06 pm

Literally was soooo gutted that they broke as they’re gorgeous! Ooh I’ve heard of that, I’ll have to check it out. Creme eggs are bloody amazing, they should do them all year round, I love the caramel eggs as well x

8. ashton
    March 31, 2018 / 4:27 pm

I adore those boots so muh.

9. charlotteannelane103
    April 2, 2018 / 9:40 am

I need to use my Maybelline Colour Tattoo more! The grapefruit hand cream sounds lovely too xo

April 7, 2018 / 9:22 pm

I love the scent of Pink Grapefruit in skincare products! I will have to pick up that cream as well because I have a feeling it’ll be my favourite. I told my boyfriend about that game and we’re going to check it out as well!

• April 8, 2018 / 12:08 pm

Me too! I love the Neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash, it just smells so fresh. Ooh yay! You’ll have to let me know what you think x

May 13, 2018 / 1:00 am

The Maybelline Color Tattoos are incredible! I haven’t used them in a while though… I’ve been loving the NYX Butter Glosses lately 😊 x

Anu | Based On blog

• May 19, 2018 / 7:20 pm

Aren’t they?! I love them so much. I haven’t tried those but I’ve heard such good things! x