A Christmas Gift Guide

Grab yourself a cup of tea for this one, it’s going to be a long one. There are so many amazing gift guides floating around the blogosphere; I wanted to do something a little different so I’ve decided to split it up into different categories based around different personalities and hobbies. I’ve tried to include a range of affordable and higher end gifts so that there’s something for everyone. Christmas is fast approaching so hopefully this will give you some pointers if you’re struggling for gift ideas!

For Beauty Queens

4. Staples PAC-MAN Heat Change Mug
5. Redbubble Crash Is Back Throw Pillow
6. NES Controller Rubber Badge Bi-Fold Wallet
7. ThinkGeek Mario Level-Up Pipe Mug
8. GAME Venom 2-in-1 Games Storage Tower & Twin Charging Dock
9. Neko Creations Player 1 & 2 Couple Gamer Heart Mug Set

This was my first ever gift guide so please let me know what you think, any constructive feedback is warmly welcomed! If you have any gift guides of your own, link me up as they’re some of my favourite posts. I’d love to see what everyone has come up with for this year. Have fun shopping and wrapping!

1. December 3, 2017 / 2:10 pm

This is so cute! I love every single gift you have chosen! Girl you smashed your first ever gift guide💓

2. December 3, 2017 / 2:57 pm

I love this! Such a great gift guide, I definitely love to look of everything here. I love how you’ve organised them in type of people rather than male, female all that! The stereotypical ones. I love everything from the gaming guide especially the Crash Bandicot!

• December 3, 2017 / 5:20 pm

Yeah thought I’d go for something different! Thank you lovely x

3. December 3, 2017 / 4:32 pm

Wow this is such a complete guide! This is really just what anyone could want. And now I want to add some of these onto my Christmas list!

4. December 3, 2017 / 4:50 pm

Love this post, super helpful! You’ve covered basically everyone! I have my gift guides coming out tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled xx

5. December 3, 2017 / 7:20 pm

Loved this post!! The getting cosy section was my favourite – definietly going to send these to my friends for hints haha x

Francesca | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

December 3, 2017 / 7:58 pm

Omg what have you done! Haha you’ve made me want so many things 😩 that nyx lip set OMG and the Harry Potter gifts! This is legit the best gift guide well done xx

7. December 3, 2017 / 9:07 pm

Other than the gamer section, I literally want everything on this gift guide god dammit Alice! I love that lens mug soo much and I think jakes got me one of those bomb cosmetics sacks for christmas but I’m not sure which one… but I’m WELL excited! That rotating cupcake stand aswell, holy shit isn’t that the cutest thing you’ve ever seen!? This is one of the only gift guides I’ve actually not got bored reading so props to you girl!

• December 3, 2017 / 10:21 pm

Heheheh, well thank you lovely. Ooh, I need to get myself some Bomb Cosmetics stuff for sure. It’s so cool isn’t it?! I don’t even bake and I want it haha. Thanks so much! xx

8. December 3, 2017 / 9:37 pm

I love the way you’ve separated these!! I really want that NYX lip vault and the scratch map – actually I want pretty much everything on this list!

• December 3, 2017 / 10:20 pm

I loved yours too! Great minds think alike haha. Thanks lovely xx

9. December 3, 2017 / 10:20 pm

literally love everything about this post. how you’ve separated them into categories, the grid layout! It looks amazing! I bought my brother and sister those scratch maps last year!

• December 3, 2017 / 10:26 pm

Thank you, glad you like it! They make such good presents for people that like to travel, I think they’re so clever x

10. December 3, 2017 / 11:08 pm

Oh I love this one! I love all pictures and that you gave links for everything, thank you! And I love it how you categorized all of these.
    My friend and I bought a tetris lamp for another friend and she freaking loved it!

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

• December 4, 2017 / 11:03 am

Thank you, so glad you liked it! They’re so cool haha x

• December 5, 2017 / 9:12 am

I love cosy things so it was hard to cut it down! Really glad you enjoyed it x

11. December 6, 2017 / 10:46 am

I bloody love all of the gaming section, some really amazing pieces there?! I’ve actually bought my boyfriend a scratch map, but with movies! There are so many pieces here that I would love to receive.. 😍

• December 6, 2017 / 1:01 pm

Whattt that sounds so cool! I’m gonna go and have a look for that x

December 9, 2017 / 2:41 pm

Great gift guide! It’s such a good idea to do it by category. I’d definitely be in the cosy one haha I love the look of that onesie.

• December 10, 2017 / 8:48 pm

Gotta love getting cosy especially in the freezing cold weather! x