3 Disney Villain Inspired Make-Up Looks

Anyone who knows me will know that I’m Disney obsessed; my bedroom is full of Disney things and I love nothing more than a Disney movie marathon (kitted out in Disney pyjamas too, of course). I wanted to do another set of make-up looks so I decided to create three different looks inspired by Disney villains that I think would make perfect Halloween looks if you’re struggling for what to dress up as. These looks were so much fun to make, I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Ursula

“What a lovely little bride I’ll make my dear, I look divine. Things are working out according to my ultimate design. Soon I’ll have that little mermaid and the ocean will be mine!”

Products used:

NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Illuminating Primer
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation in ‘Sand’
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in ‘Fair’
NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Eye Palette
Aili’Kiss Shine 100 Colour Eye Shadow Palette
NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Brights Eyeliner in ‘Sapphire’
NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Brights Eyeliner in ‘Violet’
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in ‘111’
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in ‘Lilac’
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in ‘Black’

Maleficent

Before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a sleep like death! A sleep from which she will never awaken!

Products used:

NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Eye Palette
Rimmel Wonder Wing Eyeliner in ‘Black’
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick in ‘Plum This Show’
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in ‘White’
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in ‘Black’

Shere Khan

“Shift your hunting ground for a few years and everyone forgets how the law works. Well, let me remind you. A man-cub becomes a man, and man is forbidden!”

Products used:

NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Illuminating Primer
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation in ‘Sand’
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in ‘Fair’
Morphe 35O 35 Colour Nature Glow Palette
NYX Professional Makeup Smokey Eye Palette
NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Brights Eyeliner in ‘Delight’
NYX Professional Makeup Vivid Brights Eyeliner in ‘Halo’
Rimmel Wonder Wing Eyeliner in ‘Black’
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in ‘Dark Orange’
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in ‘Black’
Snazaroo Classic Face Paint in ‘White’

Which look are you loving the most? Let me know in the comments below and tell me which Disney villain you find the scariest of all! Stay magical.

1. October 15, 2017 / 12:55 pm

Girl I love this post, you’ve done a wicked job (no pun intended😂) I wanna see more!!

2. October 15, 2017 / 5:46 pm

As if i wasn’t in love with your face enough already??? These are AMAZING. I think my favourite is maleficent but probably because of the gothy vibes, you’re so talented and this is such a great idea for a post! I’d genuinely wear that Ursula eye make-up day to day (without the lil tentacle).

• October 16, 2017 / 4:31 pm

Your comments make my day every time. Thank you so so much! Yeah I was feeling that look haha, probably the most day to day wearable one xx

3. October 15, 2017 / 6:47 pm

I love your Ursula look! It is evil but fashion haha! You are so creative, I would never be able to pull this off!

4. October 16, 2017 / 10:38 am

Wow, you’ve done such an incredible job with all three of the looks! 😍 Maleficent is most definitely my favourite though – are you actually dressing up for Halloween, and if you are, what’re you going as?! 🙊

• October 16, 2017 / 4:27 pm

I’m not sure what my plans are yet but I’m thinking either Wednesday or Morticia Addams! How about you? x

5. October 16, 2017 / 12:45 pm

Wow, these are incredible!! You’re so talented!😍

Chessie | everythingchessie.co.uk 🌿

October 16, 2017 / 3:51 pm

All of these looks are so amazing! My personal favourite is the first one though. My favourite Disney villain is Maleficent :)x

7. October 16, 2017 / 8:15 pm

That maleficent one is amazingggggg!!! These are such good looks, you’re so talented! x

whatevawears.co.uk

October 17, 2017 / 9:13 am

I cant tell you how much I love this post hunni! Your make up skills are insane <3 My favorite look is Ursula, I LOVE the little mermaid 😉 Im a huge disney fan too, I love finding other people who are as obsessed as me 🙂

Emily

October 18, 2017 / 12:52 pm

Wow you’ve got skills! These looks are incredible, well done! I wish I was able to do that myself. And I’m also Disney obsessed. Nothing wrong with that!

10. October 20, 2017 / 6:42 pm

You’ve done such an amazing job here lovely! I love the creativity behind it, it’s amazing you’ve come up with these and they are perfect with Halloween around the corner. Such an easy way for your make up with your costume.

• October 29, 2017 / 6:54 pm

Thank you so much! Make-up is always my favourite part about dressing up, I love getting creative x

11. October 21, 2017 / 5:38 pm

LOVE these! You are so talented! xx

12. October 22, 2017 / 8:56 pm

I thought I knew my favourite, but the more I see them the more I love each and every one of them! I love them all the same, I would love if you managed to create more!!xox

October 26, 2017 / 10:37 pm

I love how simple these looks are yet they’re also so obvious! I love them. I want to try the Shere Khan look that ones my favourite! Although I’m love the minimal hints of Ursula, in the first one xx

14. November 23, 2017 / 5:24 pm

This post made me really want to do so some fancy dress. They look great! x

Cori | randomtangentblog.wordpress.com