I was tagged by the absolutely lovely Amy from The Auburn Agenda to do Vogue’s 73 Questions Tag. Amy is one of my absolute favourite bloggers so definitely check her blog out! This tag asks 73 questions that Vogue ask celebrities to feature in their magazines but answered by us bloggers instead. Let’s crack on.
My followers on Twitter and my blog views have both grown a lot since last month, it’s obviously not all about numbers but it’s great to know that my little blog is slowly growing.
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
I’d say making a blog and finding something that I really enjoy doing and can focus on.
3. What’s the best thing ever?
4. What’s your favourite season?
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
Gotta be Christmas.
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
I would but I think I’d prefer somewhere quieter.
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Bubblegum, butterscotch or clotted cream.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
Waffles, banana and butterscotch sauce.
10. Cake or Pie?
I don’t really like either that much but I do like certain types of cake (coffee cake, carrot cake) so I’ll go with that.
11. What’s your least favourite food?
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
14. What’s your favourite colour?
Purple, burgundy and navy blue.
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
16. Blow dry or air dry?
I usually wash my hair of a night and let it air dry but if I wash it in the morning and I’m going somewhere then I’ll blow dry it.
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Not at all.
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Carrie Hope Fletcher, I’d love to ask her all about being in stage shows and being a YouTuber and stuff.
19. When was the last time you cried?
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter, I just don’t tend to use Instagram nearly as much whereas I love chatting to people over Twitter and reading peoples’ content.
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
Sopherina on YouTube is a great one to be subscribed to, I’m loving her videos. Everyone should also follow @blogger_babes_ on Twitter, we host a chat every Wednesday at 8pm and we love to support bloggers.
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
I lost a necklace once in a hotel room but I was convinced someone had stolen it because I knew exactly where I’d left it.
24. Favourite country you visited?
France, I went to Paris in year 9 and it was super pretty.
25. Last country you visited?
26. Country you wish to visit?
27. First pet?
I think it was a cat called Saffy.
28. Favourite Disney animal?
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to work and then going home, exciting life haha.
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
Festive things like Halloween and Christmas, it’s my favourite time of the year.
31. What book are you reading right now?
I’m not reading one at the moment.
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
I have a few… peach iced tea, lemon and sparkling water, peppermint tea and caramel lattes.
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s drive thru?
Either a sweet chilli chicken wrap or chicken selects with a vanilla milkshake.
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
A photo of me and my mom in the same photo frame it’s always been in.
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
Rick & Morty.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
The Notebook always has me bawling my eyes out.
40. What do you miss the most?
At the moment I’m really missing my dad and my little brother, Charlie.
41. What’s something you can’t do?
I’m really bad at anything sporty.
42. What are your nicknames?
Al, Crystal, at work I get called Little Alice or Number Two (there’s two Alice’s at my work), I’ve also had Wonderland and Hobbit (my last name is Hobbis).
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
My boyfriend is really good at making me laugh. The film Step Brothers always makes me howl as well. Oh and Bella Fiori’s vlogs are always hilarious.
44. Heels or flats?
Flats, I’m tiny so I could do with the height boost but I honestly can’t walk in them and the pain isn’t worth it for me.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Zip wiring in Wales and climbing Mount Snowdon.
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
Hanging in there through things that have happened to me.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
I wanted to be a princess, a teacher and a nurse. Big dreams.
49. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs. I think cats are cute too but a lot of them set me on edge, they’re so unpredictable.
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
You have to look after yourself, as much as you might have others there for you it’s important to learn to stand on your own.
51. Bath or Shower?
Showers, baths always seems like a great idea especially with a Lush bath bomb but I always end up getting too hot and bored.
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
A beach house sounds really cool, a mountain hideaway sounds sort of scary and isolated.
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
Fireside Treats by Yankee Candles.
54. If you could spend 3 months anywhere, where would it be?
Travelling around Italy OR being in Disney World, that’d be amazing. You’d have so much time to properly experience it all.
55. Are you messy or neat?
A bit of both, I like things to be neat but I get lazy.
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Turn my alarm off and stretch.
57. What do you have for breakfast?
Sometimes I have porridge, sometimes a croissant and today I had bran flakes with banana and honey. It’s usually one of those three or nothing.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Usually scroll through Twitter or watch a YouTube video and text my boyfriend goodnight.
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I wish I could dance really well.
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
My boyfriend and I build our own from our favourite pizza place and we always get mozzarella, sweetcorn, mushrooms and peppers.
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
Funny, brunette, caring.
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
63. At what age were your happiest?
I’d say now because although I’m still finding myself and things aren’t perfect, I’m growing and things are better than they were.
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
A Galaxy Celebration.
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
Usually just my bedroom.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
Trying to organise all my blogging stuff so that I can post more consistently.
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Drink tea in bed with movies.
68. What are you listening to right now?
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
I’d say about a 6 but I know what I want to change, it’s just getting there.
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’ve never eaten anything that weird, maybe rabbit? I didn’t know it was rabbit until after I’d eaten it though.
71. Starter or dessert?
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I’m not really bothered about cake and I hate anything with coconut on. Coconut is the devil.
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
So those are my answers! These are the bloggers I’m tagging, please check out their blogs as they’re all fabulous:
Even if you haven’t been tagged, feel free to take part and link me to your answers! I love a good personal post. Do we have any similar answers?