Primark: A Mini-Haul

At the end of July/start of August I’m going on caravan holiday to Cornwall with my boyfriend and his family so the original reason for my Primark visit was to pick up some bits that I needed for that. Instead, I typically ended up picking up everything else other than what I really needed so I thought I’d do a mini-haul post to show you all what I’ve been loving in Primark recently. I love to pop in every now and again as they often have some really lovely things in there and recently they’ve brought out some really gorgeous homeware items so I’d definitely recommend going to have a browse.

I did actually end up getting something I needed which was a vest top. I think this will be really lovely to pair with some shorts to just throw on over my swimming stuff for beach days. It’s so comfy and simple, it’s a baggy swing style t-shirt and it has a slight halterneck neckline which I’m loving. They do this in loads of different colours as well and this was only £5 so I’m definitely tempted to go and pick some more colours up.

Primark have been doing a lot of band t-shirts, film t-shirts and other similar things; they’ve currently got a Beauty & the Beast range out as well as a Harry Potter range so if you’re a big fan of anything I’d go and check out this section to see if there’s something for you. I spotted this Pulp Fiction t-shirt and I actually watched this film for the first time with my boyfriend not too long ago. I absolutely loved it and when I saw this I just had to get it, it was a bit of an impulse buy. I bought it a size bigger as I think it’ll look nice as an oversized fit tucked into denim shorts or jeans. This t-shirt was £8.

I was after some new underwear as a lot of what I currently wear are neutral colours like nude or white so I wanted a splash of colour in my life. Primark do a range for women with DD+ cup sizes which is really useful for me as it can often be hard to find bras that fit, are pretty but don’t break the bank. I saw this two-pack of bras, one a denim blue colour and the other a light peach colour. Both bras came to £10 which is just insanely good and I bought the matching knickers as well for £5.

I really had to control myself in the homeware section because there were so many gorgeous pillows, throws and bedroom accessories but I’m trying to be good with money this month. However, I did treat myself to this candle as my last one had ran out and I just love how much more cosy candles can make your room feel. This is in the scent ‘Madagascar vanilla’ which is right up my street as I adore anything vanilla scented. It’s a tray candle with three wicks in a really pretty monochrome patterned tin which was only £3.50.

The last thing I picked up was this water bottle; I’m always on the move at work running about all over the place and I’ve been trying to drink more water lately as I don’t drink nearly enough. It’s really important to stay hydrated especially if you’re having quite an active day or hot weather decides to make an appearance. This is a coral blue coloured bottle with specks of glitter all over it and it says ‘mermaid mode’ on it. The whole mermaid thing is such a trend at the moment and I can’t help but love it. This bottle was £4.50 and is going to be a really useful daily item.

Thanks so much for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed having a browse at what I bought at Primark. Let me know in the comments what you think of the things I picked up, make sure to tell me whether you liked this post and what else you’d like me to talk about next!

1. June 28, 2017 / 11:15 pm

That water bottle is so nice, I want it 😩

• July 4, 2017 / 2:38 pm

How gorgeous is it?! It’s got a bit in the middle so you can put fruit and stuff in it to flavor your water as well x

2. Emily Louise
    August 17, 2017 / 9:15 am

I have that candle – it’s so gorgeous and it reminds me of curling up with a good book ☺️ Lovely post!

• August 17, 2017 / 1:17 pm

That’s such a good description of it, it really is perfect for that! Thanks so much x

3. August 17, 2017 / 9:54 am

I love the look of Primark underwear but it just never seems to fit me nicely or they don’t have the matching other half in my size, I think i’m just not meant to own any haha! Totally feel you on trying to control yourself in the homeware section, i’m the worst!! You picked up some lovely bits and bobs!

• August 17, 2017 / 1:18 pm

Oh no! To be fair, Primark sizing is a little weird like some stuff is so big and other stuff is tiny. Thank you! x

4. August 17, 2017 / 11:01 am

Ahh I love a good primark haul. I completely agree with trying to control yourself in the homewear section, I could buy it all. I’ve repurchased the ‘Madagascar Vanilla’ candle a few times, I own way too many candles xx

• August 17, 2017 / 1:18 pm

How nice is it?! It smells sooo good. Primark hauls are the best x

• August 17, 2017 / 1:45 pm

So nice, I might get another one 🤔 they are, 100% one of my favourite hauls x

5. August 17, 2017 / 3:12 pm

I love the underwear but they never fit me properly! I also love that water bottle. I can’t just do a mini haul at Primark it doesn’t exist! x
    Lola Mia // http://www.lolitabonita.co.uk

• August 21, 2017 / 11:20 am

I’ve heard a few people say this! The water bottle has since broke, absolutely gutted, but I still keep it on my desk because it’s pretty haha. I go into Primark A LOT on my lunch hours so I usually just pick up bits and bobs but I can imagine if I went less often, I’d be armed with bags x

6. August 17, 2017 / 7:41 pm

Primark is soo good! I really need to start shopping there again, some great picks! x

• August 21, 2017 / 11:21 am

I love popping in there and picking up bits, they have some lovely stuff! I can’t wait for their Christmas/Autumn/Winter stuff to come out x

7. August 17, 2017 / 8:02 pm

The underwear looks really cute! There are no Primark stores in Canada, so next time I visit the UK I’ll have to check one out!

• August 21, 2017 / 11:21 am

It is, it fits so well and is pretty comfortable as well! You definitely should x

8. August 17, 2017 / 9:33 pm

I so wish we had a Primark in the states! Everything is cute and seems so decently priced! Great post 🙂

• August 21, 2017 / 11:22 am

I definitely think it would be popular, it’s so affordable! x